I missed Ten on Tuesday so I am giving it to you on Thursday instead. Ten on Thursday!
1. My friend Ariah wrote a children’s book called Clean Water for Elirose that he is selling to raise funds for clean water wells. Here are a few organizations that Ariah encourages others to donate to that help bring clean water to those who have none.
2. This Saturday I am going with the Sanctuary Choir to sing at Gospel Fest in Duluth. The event is at the College of St. Scholastica. I’m excited that Tonia Hughes, Darnell Davis, and Triad 4 Christ are also performing! All proceeds from the concert will go to help local food shelves. It should be a great day trip and a blessed time.
3. After having bedding that was dry clean only for too long, I finally purchased a new comforter that I can machine wash. Why is this so important? I realized having a dry clean only comforter when you have a dog that sleeps on your bed all day while you are at work is not a good idea. Ha! I looked around for a while and then stumbled upon this bedding at Costco. It was the best price I had seen AND machine washable! I hadn’t imagined I would buy purple, but it goes well with our green walls.
4. I hadn’t imagined I would end up with something so floral either but it’s nice for Spring!
5. Speaking of the bed. The other night I left the room to get something in the other room and when I came back I found this:
6. I’ve stopped watching a lot of shows on a regular basis. Some of them still sit on my Tivo with hopes I will find time for them, but others I’ve canceled my season passes to. Gotta make time for when Friday Night Lights comes back, right?
7. Oh that’s tomorrow! Woot! The last season of Friday Night Lights starts for us who don’t have Direct TV. It’s in my top fave dramas for sure.
8. What are my current faves? The Good Wife, Parenthood, and Friday Night Lights.
9. By the way, did you know April 28th is Michael Scott/Steve Carell’s last episode of The Office??? NO!!!!
10. I shop, I scrap, I watch stuff, and I do read! I’m currently still reading the Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson. Reading “The Girl Who Played With Fire” right now. It’s hard to put down!