* Your job or lack of job doesn’t define you. No matter the status, you are still you, and you are defined by so much more.
* Don’t base your happiness on the people you are spending all these days with. They actually don’t stick around. None of them.
* Don’t talk to him so much. People that are that critical of you don’t need to be in your life.
* Get off the computer and meet some more people IRL. Really. You don’t actually meet your husband online.
* It’s okay to be single.
* Your future husband lives less than a mile away from where you spend your Friday nights.
* Things are going to get better. A lot better.
* You are not fat.
* All those girlfriends you made your freshman year of college? You should try and talk to them. Those are your real friends and will be your most real friends when you are 30.
* Keep seeing all that live music. You’ll miss it eventually.
* Avoid using your credit card, and pay your bills on time!
* Don’t worry so much about roommates. Soon you won’t need to look for new ones anymore and you won’t have to keep moving every single year.
* Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.